We’ve teamed up with the brilliant people at Sunset Screening Sessions to give away x2 FREE tickets for their outdoor presentation of Shola Amoo’s THE LAST TREE at The Homestead Cafe at Beckenham Place Park (30 JUL 21:00).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Promotion run by @radiantcircus aka ‘the promoter’ in these T&Cs (registered address: Poplar Dock Marina, Boardwalk Place, London, E14 5SH).
- Competition open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding staff & kinfolk of the promoter or anyone else involved in running this competition. Winner’s UK postal address may be required to verify and/or send prizes.
- Competition not connected with Twitter, Instagram, the publishers or producers of the prize itself (unless clearly stated as a promotional giveaway). It’s just us, & all our decisions are final.
- Only one entry accepted by social media account. No additional purchase necessary to enter
- No further entrants accepted after stated competition closing date.
- We do not accept responsibility for any entries not received by the deadline for any reason.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel the competition at any time and for any reason. We will do our best to let you know if something has changed as soon as we are able.
- The prize is always as stated in our posts promoting the competition. It is not transferable nor can it be swapped for a cash or credit replacement. We are not responsible for the quality or accuracy of prizes sourced or delivered through any third party vendor.
- Prize winners will be picked at random using software chosen by the promoter. Winners will be verified and notified by the promoter by DM on the social media channel you have entered the competition on. We will withdraw the prize if we have not heard from you in 24hrs after notification and another winner will be picked. We will tell you how and when the prize will be delivered.
- By entering the competition, you agree that your username will be used in any publicity material announcing your win. Will will not share your details with any third parties.
Here’s how it works on our social platforms:
- Instagram: Entrants must use their own Instagram account to follow @radiantcircus, ‘like’ the competition post, and tag two or more of your friends in the comments of the competition post that specifies the competition giveaway.
- Twitter: Entrants must use their own Twitter account to follow @radiantcircus, and ‘retweet’ the competition post that specifies the competition giveaway.
ALSO BOOKING NOW!
DISCOVER MORE FILM // SUPPORT INDIE CINEMA // REVIVE THE DARK
RADIANT CIRCUS is powered by monthly subscribers. Get great rewards & help #ReviveTheDark. JOIN US!
*THE SMALL PRINT: Opinions author’s own. // As accurate as we could make it. Apologies for any errors. Updates & corrections will be made to the online version only. // Event dates/times/formats are subject to change by the venue/organiser. Events may already be sold out at the time of posting, so please click quickly. // We try to list as many original format screenings as we can (8 to 70MM), but sometimes formats change due to age of the print, availability, logistics etc, so please check ahead with your venue if the format is your thing. // All images are used in the spirit of fair use for reporting & review – no ownership is implied or intended / unless otherwise credited to RADIANT CIRCUS as the original rights holder. We will remove any images immediately upon request – just get in touch. // We don’t filter our listings by age/certification: all readers & subscribers should therefore be 18+. // Finally, we always try to follow The Carny Code by “not screwing up anyone else’s game”, but everyone can make mistakes… If something does go wrong, we will always do our best to put it right. //.